See how LiveAction tracks QoS performance in real-time or for historical time periods.
Effortless Quality of Service Monitoring for Complex Networks
LiveAction enables IT engineers to perform in-depth real-time and historical QoS traffic monitoring to gain visibility to their network traffic behavior. It also proactively monitors and generates alerts based on key threshold violations impacting QoS.
LiveAction helps network engineers gain a deep understanding of traffic and QoS behavior using its application (NBAR), class, or queing views. Monitoring and alerting of priority queue drops provides proactive notification of potential voice quality issues.
The interface panel displays both the Input (ingress) and Output (egress) traffic for individual interfaces showing traffic before and after QoS is applied.
LiveAction Monitor Benefits
- Ease of use: LiveAction's intuitive graphical interface replaces command line outputs with real-time graphs and an easy-to-understand policy viewer.
- Visually QoS audit and perfomance: Push button policy and performance audit report analyzes QoS configurations for errors and performance issues and details this information in an easy-to-navigate report. The software’s graphical presentations show QoS policies and performance from system topology down to the individual interface and even the queue level.
- Proactive monitoring: Detect and alert on critical policy drops for voice, video, or critical applications before problems are reported by end users.
- Fine tune QoS performance: Granular real-time and historical QoS performance monitoring for effective problem isolation and optimizing application performance.
- Instant validation: Real-time QoS charting at intervals as short as 10 seconds enables quick validation of policy changes.
LiveAction classifies traffic by NBAR. Each color represents a different application type before and after QoS policy.
LiveAction Monitor Features
- Cisco® Medianet
- Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC)
- Real-time network QoS monitoring
- QoS dashboard of system view, QoS drops, classes, and bandwidth usage
- Custom NBAR definitions
- Rate-based NBAR graphs including NBAR2
- Pre- and post-QoS graphs
- Peak and average rate statistics
- Class and interface drop graphs
- Hierarchical policy graphs
- Automatic QoS graph re-sync on policy changes
- View QoS graphs across routers
- Low level graphs of CBQoS statistics
- Historical views and reporting with scheduler
- Built-in CBQoS MIB viewer
- Congestion indicators
- GRE tunnel visualization
- Unknown port discovery
- Topology-based QoS state
- Customizable QoS drop indication
- Layer 2 QoS monitoring support for Cisco Catalyst® 6500, 7600, 3000 and 4000 Series
Corporate Case Studies
Delivering Quality and Reliability
Increase in Medical Imaging Drives Move to QoS
Network 'X-Ray Vision' Reveals Suprises
Visualizing the Network
Using Visualization to Shape Traffic on the Network